Employer Partnerships Manager (Remote)
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
Please note: Springboard is only able to consider candidates located in the following US states: Arizona, California, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, or Texas.
At Springboard, we’re on a mission to bridge the world’s skills gap, offering transformative online education in data science, data analytics, UI/UX design, coding, cyber security and tech sales, across multiple business lines (direct to consumer, university partnerships, and partnering with businesses to upskill their workers). Our courses may be tech-enabled, but we're ultimately human-centric: each student taps into a vast community throughout their time with us, engaging with fellow students, industry-expert mentors, student advisors, and career coaches -- our end goal being to successfully help students transition into their dream jobs in new careers. Through this hybrid approach, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives, with hundreds of top-notch job offers received by our students every year. We’re an analytical and data-driven, empathetic and supportive, well-funded series B company with 250 employees.
We seek to drive best-in-class career outcomes for Springboard students. This means equipping our students with the tools, skills, and connections to thrive not just in their first job out of Springboard but also through multiple roles and companies. As a member of this growing team, you’ll have a groundbreaking opportunity to impact the lives of thousands of learners. The Employer Partnerships Manager will be responsible for using their superb relationship building and operational skills to optimize employer hiring needs and facilitate high-quality job matches. This role will cultivate and manage employer relationships; present hiring managers with curated sets of students for their open roles; and streamline the overall hiring process for employers who work with Springboard.
$91,000 per year, consisting of base salary + variable pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications, and other job-related reasons.
- Own activities that directly and indirectly drive job placements and minimize job guarantee refunds to meet Career Outcomes team goals
- Optimize and triage inbound interest from employers and agencies based on fit and opportunity
- Design and implement outbound efforts to grow volume of employer partners and ultimately increase job offers extended to the Springboard community
- Collaborate with the Head of Career Outcomes and x-functional stakeholders in our go-to-market teams to build relationships with strategic partners
- Cultivate relationships with new partners including large tech companies, consulting firms, and start-ups to ensure effective matches
- Collaborate with employers to plan and run compelling live events including info sessions and student showcases
- Establish, maintain and improve feedback loops with Employers to understand how Springboard grads are performing in service of strong alignment between our programs employer needs
- Facilitate high-quality, high-volume matches with a good user experience for students and employers via internally developed and 3rd party tools
- Drive improvements in our operational processes to effectively scale
- Have multiple years of experience in business development, relationship management, employer relations, or recruitment
- Have a track record of producing measurable results, meeting deadlines, and balancing multiple priorities and constituencies; you are organized and detail-oriented
- Have experience constructing and measuring partnership models
- Possess strong communication skills and are able to build rapport and credibility with external customers and your colleagues across the company
- Have an operational mindset and can identify opportunities to drive process efficiencies
- Take a genuine interest in student and career development and are excited about helping people transform their lives through education
- Bring an entrepreneurial spirit — resourceful, resilient, quick on your feet, naturally agile and flexible in the face of fast-changing and undefined situation
- Are engaged in the tech community, are naturally curious about tech careers, and familiar with entry-level tech industry roles
Bonus points if you have
- Experience building the connective tissue between a high volume of candidates/students and hiring partners
- A robust network of employers and hiring managers
- Technical recruiting experience
- Worked at another bootcamp or alternative higher education provider
The Springboard team of 220 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage, a 401k plan, generous learning and professional development budgets, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Springboard is required to inform California residents who are job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which we will use this information. This notice contains disclosures required by the CCPA and applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.
See more open positions at Springboard
Something looks off?