Email Marketing Manager (Remote)
Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2023
Please note: Springboard is only able to consider candidates located in the following US states: Arizona, California, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, or Texas.
At Springboard, we’re on a mission to bridge the world’s skills gap, offering transformative online education in data science, UI/UX design, machine learning, and coding. Our courses may be tech-enabled, but we're ultimately human-centric: each student taps into a vast community throughout their time with us, engaging with fellow students, industry-expert mentors, student advisors, and career coaches, the goal of which is to successfully transition students into their dream job. Through this approach, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives, with hundreds of top-notch job offers received every year.
We're looking for a strategic Email Marketing Manager for our University Partnerships business. As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for developing and executing impactful email marketing strategies in partnership with cross-functional creative, marketing, and sales partners. You will be responsible for owning all elements of the email marketing channel to include campaign planning, segmentation, design and copywriting, configuration of triggered and batch email series, quality control, testing, reporting/analysis, and optimization.
You have proven experience leveraging data analysis in the optimization of email program development and measurement, and robust experience creating successful marketing programs that drive results. This position will have a direct impact on company revenue by driving qualified leads, re-engagement of leads and qualified leads, and nurture strategies of certain lead segments.
- $95,000-$103,000 USD per year
- Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications, and other job-related reasons.
- Build and manage the overall University Partnerships email marketing strategy
- Oversee all elements of email campaign development to include program design, build, pre-deployment testing/QA, and deployment of dynamic triggered (automated programs) and batch emails
- Design and execute experiments to optimize email campaigns, using established statistical concepts (i.e. sample sizing for stat. significance)
- Maintain high deliverability and inboxing rates. Diagnose and solve any related issues.
- Own email performance, analysis, and reporting
- Collaborate with analytics, marketing, and sales to ensure seamless email metrics throughout the funnel
- 4+ years of direct to consumer email marketing experience
- Experience with powerful email automation tools; Hubspot and Active Campaign strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, Excel, and understanding of basic email design principles
- Experience writing/editing high-performing email copy
- Knowledge of the unique nuances of email marketing across inbox providers/mobile
- Performance marketing/reporting and analysis experience
- Background in leveraging lead scoring to segment campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple partners, multitask, and prioritize daily activities
- Well-organized with attention to detail and ability to follow through
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role
- Experience creating transition plans of email platforms preferred
The Springboard team of 220 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage, a 401k plan, generous learning and professional development budgets, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Springboard is required to inform California residents who are job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which we will use this information. This notice contains disclosures required by the CCPA and applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.
See more open positions at Springboard
Something looks off?