Regional Sales Manager - AZ, MI
Sales & Business Development
Granite Bay, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Must be located in or near AZ, MI Reviver is the very first technology company to develop a digital license plate. We use groundbreaking technology to digitize license plates and make them multi-functional. We have introduced our concept on a global scale and are on an exciting trajectory. Reviver offers opportunities to work in a collaborative environment that rewards creative thinking and provides opportunities for advancement. As the first of our kind, we are truly in a class of our own. In addition, we offer competitive pay and excellent benefits for our employees. SummaryWe seek a talented Regional Sales Manager to bring our Platform to life, determined to take their career to the next level. As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling to dealerships. Role And Responsibilities
- Establish dealership relationships and contacts.
- Promote company products and services.
- Improve customer satisfaction by anticipating consumer needs.
- Monitor customer activity.
- Maintain sales activities using HubSpot.
- Negotiating terms of sales and agreements and closing sales with Dealerships.
- Gathering market and customer information to figure out the customer needs.
- Responding to customer queries and resolving their objections to get them to make a purchase.
- 5+ years of experience overall in sales (with a focus on automotive business),
- Experience and proven success in achieving sales goals
- Experience working with automation systems, including CRM and ERP systems, for identifying and tracking sales activities through defined lifecycles.
- Familiarity with Software business, IOT devices, the Cloud industry, and a B2C-focused delivery a plus; Experience with continuous deployment.
- Requires the ability to implement every aspect of the sales process, from prospecting to getting signed agreements.
- Must be enthusiastic about learning every feature of new products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Auto industry experience (preferred)
- Proficient in using technology (i.e., Microsoft Office, etc.)
See more open positions at Rplate
Something looks off?