VP of Marketing and Business Strategy - Roseville/Granite Bay, CA
Marketing & Communications
Granite Bay, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
- NOT A REMOTE POSITION
- MUST BE LOCATED IN OR NEAR ROSEVILLE/GRANITE BAY, CA AREA.
Reviver offers opportunities to work in a collaborative environment that rewards creative thinking and provides opportunities for advancement. As the first of our kind, we are truly in a class of our own. We offer competitive pay and great benefits for our employees.
We seek a VP of Marketing and Business Strategy to bring our Platform to life, determined to take their career to the next level. As the VP of Marketing and Business Strategy, you will work with the Executive Management team and various teams within the company developing Reviver’s Marketing and Go to Market Plan and Business Development Strategy for the RPlate.
VP of Marketing and Business Strategy identifies and develops the marketing plan and sales & marketing strategy by establishing relationships between customers and our product. In addition, you will oversee the development of our business strategy and our go-to-market project, establish the organization's branding, and participate in publicity events, advertising, and customer interaction through feedback collection.
Role And Responsibilities
- Defining and managing our brand. This involves defining who we are, what we stand for, what we say about ourselves, what we do, and how our company is perceived.
- Developing annual marketing and sales strategy along with the Executive Management Team.
- Directs implementation and execution of marketing policies and practices.
- Ensures proper communication between sales and marketing, supports marketing and sales plan objectives, and meets organizational expenditure requirements with the VP of Sales.
- Managing multiple channels selling strategies.
- Builds, develops and manages marketing teams/contractors capable of implementing needed marketing and business development initiatives.
- Analyze and recommend industry events/conferences and opportunistic opportunities that will benefit company growth and visibility.
- Identify and engage with new potential strategic customers and opportunities.
- Conducting campaign management for marketing initiatives. Proactively identifies the products and services to focus on throughout our sales cycle, producing marketing and promotional materials and communications that get the word out.
- Responsible for creating content to provide search engine optimization for our website.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing our
- Produces internal communications. Our employees must understand our company’s values, goals, and priorities.
- Conducting customer and market research. Research helps us define target markets and opportunities accordingly and helps us understand how our products and services are perceived.
- Oversees outside vendors and agencies. Marketing is typically responsible for selecting and managing the agencies and vendors who produce marketing materials and or/provide marketing support. These may include ad agencies, print vendors, PR agencies or specialists, Web providers, etc.
- The ability to close business transactions is essential.
- 15+ years of experience in overall business development and business strategy
- Experience in roles of increasing management responsibility; 3+ years of senior level or leadership experience leading a multi-disciplined organization in a global environment.
- Familiarity with Software business, IOT devices, the Cloud industry, and a B2C-focused delivery a plus; experience with continuous deployment.
- Must have outstanding communication skills and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment; must have demonstrated the ability to develop an innovative approach to operational management.
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and use standard office equipment, including a computer, vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. This is primarily a sedentary office classification, although standing in work areas may be required. There may be a need to occasionally bend, stoop, kneel, reach, push, and pull drawers open and closed to retrieve and file information. Employees must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull material and objects up to 25 pounds.
Some of these requirements may be accommodated for otherwise qualified individuals requiring and requesting such accommodations.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that the employee may require. In addition, other duties, responsibilities, and activities may be assigned or changed at any time, with or without notice.
This information reflects a base salary range for this position based on current market data, which may be subject to change as new market data becomes available. A candidate's skills, experience, and other relevant factors will determine the exact compensation. Our benefits include medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), short and long-term disability insurance, and a Discretionary Unlimited PTO policy.
We are not using outside recruiters for this position.
Powered by JazzHR
See more open positions at Rplate
Something looks off?