ROR Partners, a growing media marketing company, with a strong people culture, is seeking an energetic, highly motivated Programmatic Specialist, who will be responsible for the end-to-end support and development of programmatic marketing campaigns. Our executions are client-centric, data-driven and always evolving. Position is 100% remote, and salary range is $60k - $70k, determined by factors such as location, experience, and expertise.
Why you should join us?
Competitive salary, health and dental insurance, 401K matching, flexible paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, and much more!
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Work as part of the digital media team and support the client account team by applying media solutions to overall client objectives
- Make informed recommendations that demonstrate a wide understanding of media available within ad exchanges, including: Display, CTV, Streaming Audio, OOH, etc.
- Hands-on media buying within a DSP, leveraging 1P and 3P data to identify the right media opportunities
- Review reporting and analytics to analyze traffic data and effectively leverage them to drive digital program effectiveness.
- Analyze performance and apply optimizations within the DSP
- End-to-end campaign setup, keyword research, competition analysis, ad content creation, keyword optimization
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Possess full understanding of digital media, and a good command of paid digital and social
- 2+ years of campaign management experience
- Familiarity one or more DSP platforms.
- Specific experience with The Trade Desk.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing, marketing pipeline, analytics, and automation.
- Strong analytical/reporting skills and data-driven thinking
- Be a quick learner with the curiosity and drive to proactively think beyond the brief
- Great communication and presentation skills a must
- Have a pulse on the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurements
ROR Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ROR Partners’ policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. ROR Partners also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
ROR Partners will provide accommodations to applicants as needed.