Associate Account Manager
ROR Partners is seeking an Associate Account Manager to join our expanding Client Services team. The Associate Account Manager will be responsible for managing client relationships as well as managing campaigns internally and on behalf of the client. This position is 100% remote and salary range is $45k - $55k, determined by factors such as location, experience, and expertise.
Why you should join us!
- Competitive salary, health and dental insurance, 401K matching, paid vacation days/Sick Leave/Holidays and much more!
- Assist in developing client communications for campaign approvals and to summarize performance
- Coordinate internal and client meetings including materials required for the discussion
- Assist in managing project/campaigns, from start to finish utilizing internal campaign management software
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure campaigns are deployed on time and on budget
- Assist with monitoring campaign set up and daily monitoring within social, search, display and email platforms
- Create and maintain a high level of cooperation and communication across teams
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- At least one year of relevant experience in agency client services
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or related field
- Understanding of the marketing landscape, specifically within Fitness and closely related industries
- Experience with fitness and/or closely related industry clients desired
- Experience using campaign management software like monday.com and Salesforce
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Advanced computer skills
- Working, recent knowledge of digital and applicable industry benchmark KPIs
ROR Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ROR Partners’ policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. ROR Partners also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
ROR Partners will provide accommodations to applicants as needed.