Digital Media Specialist
ROR Partners, a thriving media marketing company, with a strong people culture, is seeking an energetic, highly motivated Digital Media Specialist, Paid Search, who will be responsible for the support and development of end-to-end marketing campaign execution that is client-centric, data-driven, and always evolving. This position is 100% remote and salary range is $45k - $55k, determined by factors such as location, experience, and expertise.
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns that deliver on client KPIs and goals
- Work as part of the digital media team in collaboration with the account team, applying media solutions to overall client objectives
- Advise account teams and clients on specific features of platform or campaign setup
- Monitor and optimize campaigns across the Google ad network including search, display, YouTube, and Performance Max
- Strong reporting and analytics skills to analyze campaign performance and effectively leverage those insights to drive digital program effectiveness
- Proactively suggest program optimizations and create revenue driving strategies
- Demonstrate expertise in analyzing the sales funnel and customer journey, leveraging insights to optimize consumer behavior and conversions within the Google ecosystem and it’s intersections with SEO
- End-to-end Google campaign setup and optimization, competition analysis, ad creative analysis, and audience creation and restructure across all Google ad products
- Ability to test and troubleshoot integrations and technical configurations
- Understand revenue impact of different product options
- Understanding of SEO/SEM and programmatic marketing is a plus
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Possess full understanding of digital media with a strong command of paid search and other Google marketing products
- 2+ years of campaign management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing, marketing pipeline, analytics, and automation.
- Knowledge of Google Business Manager and account setup
- Working knowledge of Search Ads 360 is a plus, but can be trained
- Strong analytical/reporting skills and data-driven thinking
- Be a quick learner with a will to proactively go beyond the brief
- Previous experience working in an agency/ability to handle fast-paced atmosphere
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Have a pulse on the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results
- Meta marketing experience is a plus
- Google certification is a plus
- Experience working in fitness, beauty, and wellness vertical a plus
ROR Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ROR Partners’ policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. ROR Partners also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
ROR Partners will provide accommodations to applicants as needed.