Customer Success Operations Manager
Company Overview and Culture
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Customer Love, Growth, Ownership, Authenticity, and One Team which is shared by every single employee. For us at GRIN, this means we prioritize our customers when making decisions; grow as individuals personally and professionally which drives business growth; celebrate our wins, own our failures, learn from our mistakes, and expect everyone to do the right thing; bring our whole selves to work each day; and know that we can accomplish more when we work together with humility.
At GRIN, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product and our community. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. GRIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience. GRIN was founded in Sacramento, CA and is committed to 100% remote work.
[[GRIN is able to hire in all US states except Alaska and Hawaii, unless the job is noted as Canada Only]]
Reporting into the Director of RevOps, the Customer Success Operations Manager will be responsible for partnering with Customer Success (CS) Leadership in designing, building & driving operational excellence, enabling revenue growth and increasing Customer Success team productivity.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, build & manage scalable processes, workflows & automations.
- Track leading indicators on renewals & upsells, and analyze to understand what is working well and what’s not. Provide recommendations on changes to be made to CS leader(s)
- Relay customer feedback to the Product Team
- Align with the Support team on resolution of major cases & report bugs to the Engineering team
- Provide feedback to Sales on readiness of customers
- Help with Onboarding to overcome any delays in implementation & increase time-to-value
- Implement & manage software that facilitates CSM Operational activities such as Salesforce, Groove, Copilot, and more
- Partner with Customer Success Leadership to:
- Optimize & manage overall forecasting process
- Pipeline & Opportunity management
- Process improvement
- Measurement & reporting of KPIs
- Detect early signals of at-risk renewals, design playbooks for CSMs to address them and provide a path to escalation.
- Determine the timing & content of touch points for CSMs along the customer journey, to drive optimal adoption & NPS (Net Promoter Score).
What You Bring:
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Success Operations, Sales Operations or Revenue Operations as a subject matter expert
- Project Management/Tech Stack Implementation experience
- Ability to research issues and formulate tangible solutions
- Is accountable, ambitious, motivated
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale even in a rapidly evolving environment
- Get it done mentality and is able to make decisions and execute quickly and efficiently, picking up new skills when necessary
- Relentlessly pursues better and more effective ways to reach team and company goals
- Salesforce Experience (Certification a plus!)
- Familiarity with the following:
- Groove / Outreach
- Data Enrichment tools
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes - apply today and let’s discuss!
US Total Rewards
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus company match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up + Co-Working Space Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- GRIN SWAG
- Tons of growth opportunity