Product Marketing Manager
Company Overview and Culture
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Customer Love, Growth, Ownership, Authenticity, and One Team which is shared by every single employee. For us at GRIN, this means we prioritize our customers when making decisions; grow as individuals personally and professionally which drives business growth; celebrate our wins, own our failures, learn from our mistakes, and expect everyone to do the right thing; bring our whole selves to work each day; and know that we can accomplish more when we work together with humility.
At GRIN, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product and our community. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. GRIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience. GRIN was founded in Sacramento, CA and is committed to 100% remote work.
[[GRIN is able to hire in all US states except Alaska and Hawaii, unless the job is noted as Canada Only]]
As a Product Marketing Manager at GRIN, you will be a part of our vibrant Product Marketing team reporting to the Manager, Product Marketing. In this high-impact role, you will become an internal and external expert on our market, customers, and product. You will drive the Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy for your product areas and communicate the value of GRIN’s offerings with confidence.
In this role, you will work closely with the Product, Marketing, Finance, and GTM teams to ensure GRIN’s in-market success through exceptional marketing, enablement, pricing, packaging, and storytelling. Embracing a data-informed approach, you will work with Product to help shape the product roadmap in a way that best fits our customers' needs. The right person for this role thrives in a fast-paced SaaS environment, pays keen attention to detail, has excellent communication and organization skills, and will build strong cross-functional relationships.
What You’ll Do (Responsibilities):
- Launch new GRIN product offerings into the market through careful planning and creative execution, partnering closely with the Product and Marketing teams
- Define clear, impactful messaging and positioning for our products that is used consistently throughout the organization
- Act as the voice of the customer to influence the product roadmap in a way that meets customers’ pain points and needs
- Develop a deep understanding of the influencer marketing industry, GRIN’s product, our competitors, and differentiators, to better equip our GTM teams with the intel they need to win
- Lead training sessions and develop compelling collateral for the GTM teams including decks, one-pagers, positioning, FAQs, battlecards, and more
- Be a product expert and effectively communicate the vision of our roadmap to customers and internal teams
- Support strategic initiatives, including GRIN’s pricing and packaging, as well as competitive intelligence, vertical positioning, and more
What We’re Looking For (Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 4+ years working at a B2B technology company
- 2+ years experience in a Product Marketing role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including confidence when presenting to a large group
- Excellent collaboration and organization skills
- Preference for working in a collaborative capacity with a focus on building alignment cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability in launching and scaling innovative products
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results
- Pricing & Packaging experience required
- Influencer or Affiliate Marketing experience required
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes - apply today and let’s discuss!
US Total Rewards
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus company match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up + Co-Working Space Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- GRIN SWAG
- Tons of growth opportunity