Sr. Product Designer
Company Overview and Culture
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Customer Love, Growth, Ownership, Authenticity, and One Team which is shared by every single employee. For us at GRIN, this means we prioritize our customers when making decisions; grow as individuals personally and professionally which drives business growth; celebrate our wins, own our failures, learn from our mistakes, and expect everyone to do the right thing; bring our whole selves to work each day; and know that we can accomplish more when we work together with humility.
At GRIN, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product and our community. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. GRIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience. GRIN was founded in Sacramento, CA and is committed to 100% remote work.
[[GRIN is able to hire in all US states except Alaska and Hawaii, unless the job is noted as Canada Only]]
[[This role is open to those authorized to work in the US (except residents of Hawaii) or Canada (except residents of Quebec)]]
GRIN is seeking a highly skilled and thoughtful Sr. Product Designer to create and design user-friendly interfaces that allow our customers to easily navigate our platform and maximize their ROI.
As a member of the Product Design team, you will leverage your expertise, experimentation mindset and iterative product testing, including A/B testing, to help guide the decisions of the Product team. You will work collaboratively with Product, Engineering and cross-functional team members in an Agile framework to influence the design direction for GRIN. You will work directly with our customers to understand how they are using our product and deliver data-driven solutions that drive value. Your role is to provide exceptional user experiences, focused specifically on the growth of our product.
We are a fast-paced, fun organization going through rapid growth and solving technical challenges at an exponential scale. This is a rare opportunity to have a direct impact on an ambitious tech startup.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Product and Engineering to design simple, elegant, beautiful user experiences and workflow interactions that our customers love using.
- Partner with the design team to conduct user research, user testing and usability testing to design and help build a more intuitive product.
- Run cross-functional concept sessions and incorporate feedback from internal teams.
- Execute user flows, wireframes, UI components, design patterns, interactive prototypes and high-fidelity mockups.
- Rapidly prototype, provide multiple options and clearly articulate UX/UI trade-offs.
- Work in Figma, Dovetail, and Usability Hub while communicating your design thought process.
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years of experience in Agile software development as a Product Designer.
- 2+ years of experience within MarTech or eCommerce working on SaaS products.
- Portfolio of end-to-end solutions with responsive desktop and mobile applications.
- Strong visual and interaction design skills and a solid understanding of user-centered design principles/standards and design patterns.
- Excellent analytical skills & experience with data-driven design.
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and receptive to constructive feedback.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries autonomously to define, prioritize and manage work to meet project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Creator Marketing and Social Media experience is a plus.
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes - apply today and let’s discuss!
US Total Rewards
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus company match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up + Co-Working Space Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- GRIN SWAG
- Tons of growth opportunity