Customer Success Manager
Company Overview and Culture
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Customer Love, Growth, Ownership, Authenticity, and One Team which is shared by every single employee. For us at GRIN, this means we prioritize our customers when making decisions; grow as individuals personally and professionally which drives business growth; celebrate our wins, own our failures, learn from our mistakes, and expect everyone to do the right thing; bring our whole selves to work each day; and know that we can accomplish more when we work together with humility.
At GRIN, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product and our community. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. GRIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience. GRIN was founded in Sacramento, CA and is committed to 100% remote work. Our Core Business Hours are 9am-3pm PST, so we expect all of our employees to work at least during those hours and are flexible on the rest of your hours.
[[GRIN is able to hire in all US states except Hawaii, unless the job is noted as Canada Only]]
This new team member will work with our UK and East Coast customers, so someone located in EST is ideal. This role will work East Coast hours.
At its core, the Customer Success Manager’s job at GRIN is to ensure that our customers have a positive experience with our industry leading SaaS platform by providing implementation, ongoing guidance, and support throughout all phases of the customer lifecycle. You will serve as a customer advocate internally and work collaboratively as a strategic member of the post-sales team to deliver on retention and growth goals. You will work closely with your customers to understand their business objectives, train them to properly leverage GRIN to maximize the success of their creator and influencer marketing programs, drive adoption, and proactively engage with key stakeholders to ensure objectives are met.
- GRIN product expert with the ability to answer a majority of product-related questions, as well as stay up-to-date and communicate new feature releases
- Provide ongoing training, GRIN best practices to customers, and find creative ways to problem solve
- Industry thought leader and share program strategies and recommendations
- Consistently drive customers toward the Reforge moments (Sign-up, Setup, Aha, and Habit) through training and outreach
- Apply a consultative approach to understand customer business needs in order to deliver positive outcomes
- Keep SFDC hygiene accurate by entering account notes, logging customer activities, flagging customer risk, documenting customer feature requests, etc.
- Exhibit “Customer Love” by prioritizing the customer and taking actions that support this value
- Create and maintain long-term, healthy, and multi-threaded relationships with customers
- Deliver effective/valuable customer meetings
- Proactively re-engage customers that are disengaged or not in habit by monitoring health, usage, and data
- Successfully sell GRIN’s value
- Have an in-depth understanding of customer’s needs and identify opportunities for expansions
- Actively participate in monthly syncs with the Account Managers for their book of business
- 2-4 years in Customer Success
- SaaS experience required
- Ideally located in Eastern Standard Time
- B2B sales or marketing experience a plus
- B2B Influencer Marketing or eCommerce experience a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Self-motivated and ability to thrive in fast-paced, changing environmentsInnate ability to utilize open questioning and active listening to understand customer goals
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes - apply today and let’s discuss!
US Total Rewards
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up + Co-Working Space Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- GRIN SWAG
- Tons of growth opportunity
Something looks off?