Company Overview and Culture
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Customer Love, Growth, Ownership, Authenticity, and One Team which is shared by every single employee. For us at GRIN, this means we prioritize our customers when making decisions; grow as individuals personally and professionally which drives business growth; celebrate our wins, own our failures, learn from our mistakes, and expect everyone to do the right thing; bring our whole selves to work each day; and know that we can accomplish more when we work together with humility.
At GRIN, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product and our community. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. GRIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience. GRIN was founded in Sacramento, CA and is committed to 100% remote work. Our Core Business Hours are 9am-3pm PST, so we expect all of our employees to work at least during those hours and are flexible on the rest of your hours.
[[GRIN is able to hire in all US states except Hawaii, unless the job is noted as Canada Only]]
Imagine an Account Executive role where you can focus on doing what you do best; closing deals with the #1 solution in the space. You have dedicated support to prospect your leads and your job title aligns to what you do daily. You come to work feeling supported by your teammates and your biggest competition is yourself. You work in a cutting edge industry with creative Marketing Managers and C-suite executives. You get to run and own your demo’s, but you’ve got the support behind you when you’re in need. If this sounds ideal to you, see below.
You are someone who will hit revenue milestones by selling our SaaS platform to brands. You will lead virtual sales presentations and live product demonstrations, and negotiate and close deals, while holding yourself accountable to a sales process.
What You'll Do:
- Prospecting, educating, and qualifying leads to create sales-ready opportunities to add to your pipeline.
- Use GRIN's sales process to qualify and close deals
- Uncover and sell to both executive and user-level customer goals and pain points, while establishing GRIN as the best solution on the market (check out our G2 Ratings)
- Use our world class tech stack (Salesforce, Outreach, Clari for example) to manage your pipeline, forecast, and exceed targets
- Perform cost-benefit and need analyses of potential customers to meet their needs and demonstrate GRIN's value
- Developing and maintaining daily plans to maximize your time.
- Utilize a consistent contact process by phone, gifting, and email to follow-up, nurture, and qualify leads and close deals.
- Reporting to one of our Sales Managers on a team AE’s.
What will you bring?
- 2-4 years of selling experience in a quota carrying and closing capacity
- History as a top performer.
- A consultative selling approach and ability to present to groups with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience customizing and tailoring presentations to SMB Companies.
- Exhibit the ability to condense complex information into simple language for the appropriate audience
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Outreach, Zoom, the Google Suite and Slack.
Competencies and Traits you’ll bring:
- Hold a high desire to over-achieve on your goals
- Extremely Coachable - welcomes feedback with a desire to improve
- Elite underwater basket weaving ability
- Agile - you thrive in a fast environment and have improvisational skills
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes - apply today and let’s discuss!
US Total Rewards
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up + Co-Working Space Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- GRIN SWAG
- Tons of growth opportunity
Something looks off?