Sr QA Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
Who We Are:
ConverseNow is the leading conversational AI platform for restaurants, automating the process of taking orders across voice channels such as phone, drive-thru and mobile live chat. With cutting-edge technology and a passion for service, we sit at the intersection of Tech, B2B SaaS and Hospitality.
We’ve emerged as an AI and foodservice industry leader, and are enjoying massive growth. Backed by blue chip investors such as CRAFT Ventures (Tesla, Uber, Airbnb, Postmates, Slack), we’ve raised $18M in funding and are gearing up for a series B in the near future. We’re based in Austin, TX, with a remote team distributed across the globe.
We're looking for a results-oriented, self-motivated Sr. Quality Analyst to write and execute test scripts to support the delivery of Chatbot solutions on the voice channel in an Agile/Scrum environment. Ideal candidates should have demonstrated communication and time management skills and experience creating and executing test scripts for Chatbots on the voice channel with a deep understanding of quality parameters for a product that will be used in a high transaction environment. The ideal candidate would be an independent, problem solver with experience in sanity, regression, and feature testing.
What You'll Do
- Creating test scripts based on technical documentation, User Experience Designs, and user story acceptance criteria.
- Creating test plans for functional and user acceptance testing.
- Executing test cases with integration test data to validate feature functionality.
- Documenting the testing results and preparing execution documentation for sign-off.
- Ensuring all requirements are tested by preparing a test scenario traceability matrix.
- Understand the product and identify the scenarios to be tested in a sprint.
- Developing both manual and automated tests.
- Identify automation needs and process improvements relevant for the squad.
- Performing regression testing to ensure product integrity after modifications, enhancements, and/or defect fixes are made to existing functionality.
What You'll Bring
- Proven experience in testing chatbots or conversational AI systems.
- Strong knowledge of natural language processing (NLP) and chatbot functionalities.
- The ability to document and present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Comfortable testing Web API applications.
- Familiarity with testing web applications that have complex workflows.
- Familiarity with Point of Sale (POS) Systems will be a major plus.
- Familiarity with automation software - e.g. Selenium with Python.
- Agile scrum methodologies knowledge.
- 3 - 7 years of software testing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.