AI Technical Analyst (Job ID: 2277)
Software Engineering, IT, Data Science
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Who We Are
ConverseNow is the leading voice AI platform for restaurants. Our virtual ordering assistants automate drive-thru and phone orders for a growing list of the world’s leading restaurant brands. With cutting-edge technology and a passion for service, we sit at the intersection of tech, B2B SaaS and hospitality. Named to the Forbes AI 50 List, Built In’s Startups to Watch List and recognized by TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Business Insider and Nation’s Restaurant News among others, we’re proud to have created a truly best-in-class technology that’s leading the AI and restaurant worlds forward.
Backed by blue chip investors such as CRAFT Ventures (Tesla, Uber, Airbnb, Postmates, Slack) and Enlightened Hospitality Investments (led by Shake Shack Founder Danny Meyer), we’ve raised ~$35M in funding with our sights set on continued exponential growth.
We owe our growth to the remarkable culture we’ve built at ConverseNow. Driven by team-selected core values of Ambition, Passion, Inclusiveness, Guest-Centricity and Low-Ego (our personal favorite), we boast a fun, collaborative work environment where team members are constantly learning from and supporting one another, voices are heard, and everyone has a seat at the table. We’re based in Austin, TX, with a remote team distributed across the globe.
As a technology company blazing new grounds, ConveseNow seeks a talented and ambitious AI Technical Analyst to contribute to our ongoing AI research and product development effort. You will work closely with data scientists and machine learning engineers to analyze, design, build, launch, and optimize products. This role is perfect for a data scientist or ML engineer who wants to work towards a career in leading edge AI Product Management.
What You’ll Do: Technical Analysis
- Analyzing conversations, data, and analytics to understand AI behavior and understandings
- Conducting data analysis, building dashboards where necessary
- Working with QA and supporting testing and measurement strategy
- Supporting the analysis and onboarding of new customer requirements
- Gap analysis and mapping current solutions and roadmaps
- Group and identify prioritized features and bugs
What You’ll Do: Requirements
- Understanding user needs through research, prototypes, and surveys
- Authoring Jira stories and requirements that include engineering ready specs and QA ready acceptance criteria.
- Framing proof of concepts
What You’ll Do: Team Support & Product Delivery
- Working alongside internal teams to help remove roadblocks
- Triaging issues coming from production
- Partnering with QA to develop user acceptance criteria and support test case development
- Creating documentation and release notes
- Startup Flexible - as a startup in a super fast-moving space - this role will need to be very flexible to support a variety of tasks including technical analysis, accessing and analyzing data, driving requirements, writing procedures, documents, managing annotators, triaging production, running scripts, etc.
What You’ll Do: Roadmap
- Understanding the product vision and translating it into a clear roadmap with timelines
- Including tooling, metrics, annotation tooling, data requirements, etc.
- Understanding the ecosystem of players and conducting market analysis where applicable
- Managing a roadmap prioritized based on research, data, and engineering capabilities
- Managing a prioritized backlog and contributing to all traditional agile ceremonies
- Managing scrums, jira and project management of the team as required
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years as a technical analyst and at least 2+ years with a AI SAAS product
- Strong with data analysis and analytics tools - SQL, some data vis tools (Looker, GDS, etc.)
- Comfort with ML - particularly ASR+ NLU and conversational AI
- Comfort with data annotation - e.g. Label Studio
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including communicating across teams, creating clear and concise user stories and user flows
- Strong with wireframing, workflow design, and user requirements
- Ability to write requirements, frame problems, help chart a roadmap
- Comfortable partnering with data scientists - running basic models, python notebooks
- Comfortable with Agile/SCRUM development approach
- Nice to Have: Start-up experience.
What We Provide
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work supplement including laptop
- An incredible team with tremendous passion for the company’s mission, sharing a “Let’s do this” attitude while maintaining a strong work/life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.